Aaron Carter Opens Up About His Sister’s Drug Overdose

It was a wintry day in the Manhattan neighborhood of Hell’s Kitchen when Aaron Carter got an unexpected phone call from his father.

“Aaron, I have some really bad news,” he said. “Leslie died.”

Leslie Carter, Aaron’s sister, had overdosed on a mixture of muscle relaxers and anti-anxiety medication. Aaron’s life would never be the same again.

Here, the former preteen pop sensation reveals to Oprah: Where Are They Now? what his sister’s death taught him about life.

From Around the Web